Sunday, March 30, 2008

Good times, Good friends.... Goodbye WU!

I worked at Western Union for 5 years, it was the best job of my life so far..... not because of the job, but because of the people... I met some of the most interesting people and made some of the best friends.. As you all probably know, Fabian, Cristina, and Paul all worked there.. Fabian and I were the ones that worked there the longest, but everyone at WU loved the Granadas.
WU will be closing their doors in June. Forever.
The union at work threw a party for all the employees and everyone enjoyed getting together one last time... The party was for employees past and present... Here are some pictures from that!
:(
One of my favorite people in the whole world!
Hayde Flores

Hayde and her Hubby!





2 comments:

I am Z said...

you all look so happy. blessings for your future.

Borton Family said...

Aww I have a lot of memories of that place. Strange since I never worked there. But I dropped I think everyone off for work. Maybe not you though. Is Cris moving back to Texas? If so then when?