Thursday, May 29, 2008

The U.S. has their panties in a wod over a SCARF????

OK, I hate to get political on here ( I secretly love it!) BUT, are you frickin' serious???? We are wasting air time on what Rachel Ray wears around her neck???
Political conservative Michelle Malkin (click here for accompanying article) has her head so far up her *&$$ worrying about this crap... This is the kind of stuff that makes my blood boil.
Let's just give it a break and trust that Rachel Ray is not conspiring with Al-Qaeda, and not secretly planning Jihad in America, OK Michelle???

3 comments:

Borton Family said...

What i think is funny is I saw Pete Weniz ( Mr Ashlee Simpson) wearing the same scarf. Not a word was said about that. I think we all need to get over it.

Amazing Grace said...

I agree my dear!

Ashley said...

haha! No freaking kidding!