Sunday, June 7, 2009

Rolling Stones!


I've always had some serious problems with my kidneys, this makes the 4th time I've had kidney stones... I really hate it.. It's excruciating pain, far worse than childbirth.
I wish this on no one, not even my worst enemy.. lol
I went to the hospital, got a CT scan and was told .. Yep... you have a stone (I had already told them this...) they gave me some Vicodin, and went on my merry way. Well, my mom happened to see her acupuncturist that day, and he gave her these little tablets. I was to take 8 of them, 3 times a day. So, I did. I finally passed the stone a day later. I'm still in pain... I will be posting pics of the culprit soon....
for now.. I think I will try to rest.
Until next time.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yikes. I hope you are feeling better. Maybe you should drink more Diet Coke. It seems to work for me! ;)

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

gross sis! ewe! sorry you were so sick over that little thing!