Thursday, July 9, 2009

Skydiving Finally!!










I loved it! It was amazing.. The cost was about $229, at Skydive Dallas , click here for the link.
I was really scared, my stomach was in knots!!!! It was a little scary at first because I thought it was gonna feel like I was a brick falling from the sky, but to my surprise... It felt as I was floating, swimming I dunno.. I felt light as a feather. It was the most amazing feeling, not anything like a rollercoaster ride. The temperature was great, about 40 degrees cooler than on the ground, and the view from the sky was brilliant! I had a great tandem partner his name is Ernie. I would recommend this to any of my friends.. I wanna do it again soon!!!
Enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

You are brave!! A bunch of my friends went when I was living in Atlanta and I was like NO way am I doing that. Cute pictures, too. You look sexy in that little blue jumpsuit.

Amazing Grace said...

Thanks mama!! I loved the whole experience.. Such a rush!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

what a pair of SEXY skydivers!!! was it all you imagined?!