Sunday, May 24, 2009

Children of the corn








Last night Cris and I hung out, I love hanging out with my sister... I love that we're so close. She's so pretty too. No need to go on and on.. I'll just post the pics.. Just like the saying goes
"A picture is worth a thousand words"
Enough said. lol


So today Tony and I went to Bartlett to pay Robert a little visit. It was a rainy day on and off I guess. We had the top down in his convertible, and just as we got into Bartlett, Tony decided to put the top back on because we saw some dark clouds.... well not 2 seconds later, it starts to pour... whew!!! It was close... Once we got into Bartlett, we were clicking pictures left and right, we even got a picture of a little bunny. Anyway... on our way to Bartlett, we saw nothing but corn fields... So what are we to do??? Reallocate some corn, according to Tony! lol
So we were the corn snatchers.. after that we went to eat some yummie BBQ in Temple, Chuck's Pea Ridge Bbq & Steak House, a cute little hole-in-the-wall, where the owner sat down with us and we shared a little conversation about his fabulous food. After that, with our bellies filled, we took off and headed back to Dallas. On our way back we stopped at Joe Pool Lake, and walked on the dam. We took pictures of the flowers, and after a long day, we got home, and I crashed -- The best nap I've had in a long time.

3 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

You girls are BOTH so pretty! I bet it's fun living close to one another again. And that BBQ looks GOOOOOD!

Global Future said...

Wow...
Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.

I like your blog.

I would like to share information about how to stop global warming.
Please visit:
http://globalgreenview.blogspot.com

Please share this blog to your family and friends. Together we can save our planet for next generation.

Keep blogging.
Keep green and clean.
Thank you for your real participation and
have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

You and Cris are so beautiful!!