Sunday, May 3, 2009

Zensational sushi & Vegas trip








Ok... where to begin.. My Sony VAIO recently crashed, so I've been a little disconnected from the world... ( the things technology does to us, geez! )
Since my computer died, I have been to Vegas, applied for grad school, passed my teacher certification test, and had lots of sushi..
I went to see Reza, had a great time as always.. hence the pictures. I'm most excited about having passed the teacher certification test... I made an 87 -- I am now a Spanish Teacher 6-12
I have one more tiny test to take, and I'm working on my resume... and hope to have a job at the high school here by my house.
We shall see...
well sorry I've been so lacking in updating my bloggy blog.
:)

3 comments:

Borton Family said...

Yeah, I'm so proud of you. You look really pretty in all the pics. I will have to call you soon to get more info out of you. Again congrats!!!!!

Ashley said...

I am sooo proud of you I could bust! Love you to pieces girl!!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

sushi sounds Soooooo good right now! you look hot...i want that shirt!