Tuesday, May 19, 2009

King Tut at the Dallas Museum of Art











On Sunday, Jeff Renner, Cris, Lauren and I went to the DMA to see the King Tut exhibit... It was amazing.. We loved it. I secretly took pictures until I got caught.. Dammit!
So.. here are pictures of that..
and just for the record.... My sister is gorgeous... and so talented.. she even made a mummy out of metallic pipe cleaners.. WOW! It was amazing... I guess I'm not the only amazing one (hence the name of my blog)
Our AMAZINGNESS runs in the family... lmao.... I'm so funny... *my true friends know how sarcastic I'm being...** I'm really not a gloater... only when it comes to my sistah

1 comment:

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

you're hilarious, sis.... did you really have to? but for the record its 3D so you cant tell its tut in this pic....AND Loli made the tomb. great job...we are SO Amazing!!