Sunday, July 6, 2008

2nd day and getting used to things is a little challenging!

The flight here was great.. On the leg from DFW to Chicago I really got to know my roomate and she is really cool. Her name is Robyn and she's a 28 year old teacher from Ft. Worth. We have a great deal in common and she's cool. The on the leg from Chicago to Madrid I met these 2 guys who were on their way to Pomplona for the running of the bulls. It was cool they've been all over the world... It was nice to have someone to talk to since I didn't sleep. Then this happened yesterday.....the first day here I took tons of pictures. I mean like 140 pictures.. I got home transfered the pictures to my computer, deleted them from the camera, then went to check them out and I had one picture!!! Just one!
I was so pissed... Luckly Robyn had taken almost the same exact pictures...
But today I was able to take more... here are some of the pics I took.. Ok. I will have to write more tomorrow when I have more time.. I super delirious right now...It's like 2 am here.
here are the pics I took today!
leave messages/comments if you'd like!









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Viva Espana!!
miss u
Love,B

Ashley said...

looks like you are having fun already! Great pics! And, that tomato looks beautiful!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Fun! I'm so Jealous! that sure like looks like a blast! keep the pics coming sis! the baby blessing was today, we took such cute pics of the cousins and of the fam! its almost 3 am! Lauren kept us up playing settlers and won, shes having fun here, and the boys adore her. I love you sis!~ send me a # and a time I can call you sometime, ok?

Borton Family said...

I am so jealous. It is so pretty there. I am glad you are having fun. I will update my blog when I find my camera cord. Jared did something to it. who knows with him. Love ya have lots of fun.

LCFrohm said...

I can't wait to live and enjoy Spain via you.
It looks beautiful, as do you. :)
Can't wait for further updates!

Estelita said...

You're in SPAIN!!!! No wonder, I've been trying to call you and your phones turned off. I've been thinking about you sooooooo much, and your in Spain. I'm so happy for you, it looks like you're having soooooo much fun. I love the pictures and your notes on the day. I love and miss you too Grace~