Monday, July 21, 2008

Thank Goodness for Italian!

We found a great Italian place,!!!! Our food has been pretty gross lately! YUCK
I've been there twice... It's a little expensive, so I doubt I will be going there again... Therefore my friends, I had to take pictures of the food, it was great!
Here are some of the girls I've been hanging out with the most since being here.
(from the left) Brynn, Me, Robyn, Megan, and Stormi was taking the picture (she's the one on the bottom picture next to Robyn).... I will post some of her later on... She's a cutie.




2 comments:

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Grace! you are so Photogenic, the camera LUVS you sis! I miss you, good talking to you this morning. thank goodness for webcams!

Ashley said...

Of course you are the cutest of them all! Miss you beautiful! Hope you are having a blast!